I found this recipe on http://blog.e-mealz.com/2011/10/4-ingredient-nutella-cookies/. The only change I made was I added half a bag of chocolate chips and added a second egg. These are simple to make and taste good. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies
¨ 1 cup nutella
¨ 2 eggs
¨ ½ bag chocolate chips
¨ 1 cup flour
¨ ½ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place everything in the mixer and mix until well blended.
3. Form into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet with a few inches in between the balls.
4. Use the bottom of glass or jar to press down on cookies.
5. Bake 8 minutes, cool on wired rack before storing.
These cookies are just the right combination of soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Very easy to make and delicious. I will be making these again.
The nutella was $3 and everything else was on hand.
Look Forward To
I still have a broccoli to use and there’s a shopping trip in my near future.