Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies


I found this recipe on http://blog.e-mealz.com/2011/10/4-ingredient-nutella-cookies/.  The only change I made was I added half a bag of chocolate chips and added a second egg.  These are simple to make and taste good.  Enjoy!


Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies


Ingredients

¨            1 cup nutella
¨            2 eggs
¨            ½ bag chocolate chips
¨            1 cup flour
¨            ½ cup sugar

 

Directions

1.    Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.   Place everything in the mixer and mix until well blended.
3.   Form into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet with a few inches in between the balls.
4.   Use the bottom of glass or jar to press down on cookies.
5.   Bake 8 minutes, cool on wired rack before storing.

Overall
These cookies are just the right combination of soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.  Very easy to make and delicious.  I will be making these again.

Frugality
The nutella was $3 and everything else was on hand. 


Look Forward To
I still have a broccoli to use and there’s a shopping trip in my near future.



1 comment:

  1. I do love the sound of these cookies. As a veggie, i'm so pleased to have stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...